2010年9月17日星期五

Value and meaning of life

Life is short, consumers became an instant death. Meteor like heaven, come and gone. Road glorious sun and that line will not flourish in the near future, and then disappear. Although life is short, but we can reflect the limited life of infinite value.


    I have seen in an article in this passage: "Man, the most precious is life; it gives us only once. One's life should be spent this way: When he looks back, do not idle away the regret for not due to live that shame; this in his death, he will be able to say: I have my whole life and all energy, all dedicated to this cause of the world's most magnificent - the liberation of mankind The struggle. "Then a different story, one that is dedication to living it? I do not agree with this view. Because life is their own, their own things to be grasped. I am not a great person, but I'm not a selfish person. I will not lose to a Shi-wei name their most important things. Surely, we all agree with my point of view it! Only one life. Because of this, so we can not waste him. The value of life is not how many days we can live, but in how we use these days! As long as this life is happy, then, when sickness and death will be no regrets.


    There is a problem we always thought, that is, what is the meaning of life? Different times, different countries, different nations have different answers. ...


    The meaning of life is that it is to live, not to a transaction, nor to be given some kind of concept, but not to include a system to procrustean form.

没有评论:

发表评论