2010年9月17日星期五

I want to success is simple

I remember an interview was asked the same question I was answering a five-year plan, the interviewer smiles and words. He was laughing my share of young bull and the impulse it. From the beginning, determined to fight childhood first, though do not know why. End fight fight school career, and the total strength to push himself forward. Go forward, overcoming all obstacles in front of it came a voice: children, you is why? I was astonished, it is not my way? In fact, the elders would have long-Dominion, getting ahead, not me. Thousands of years of human civilization has been confirmed that the old people's wisdom.


    I pursue things that never belong to me, I get back is what you want it. I suddenly realized that God is very cruel to men, who, overcoming all obstacles in the way is left to their right, they were born as characters, but only one way to go ... and I also follow the blind blending it?<a href="http://www.co-mile.net">seo</a>|

<a href="http://www.ch027laser.com">laser marking machine</a>|

没有评论:

发表评论